The Swedish Association of Professional Body Therapists is the largest professional association of its kind in Sweden and offers the most extensive membership benefits that go beyond those offered by other similar organisations.
We work tirelessly to ensure that, as a member, you receive the recognition you deserve and can take pride in the professional path you have chosen to pursue. Together we become stronger, more visible and more successful.
10 great reasons to join us:
- Quality assurance – as an active member, you receive a seal that shows you are quality-assured in accordance with the Association’s membership criteria.
- The most comprehensive and best value for money insurance package, currently available on the market and specifically designed for Body Therapists.
- Access to Body Therapist validation tools.
- A strong voice. We work actively with the BOT campaign, the national register, validation of the professional standing of the role of Body Therapist, VAT reductions, quality assurance and much more.
- Printed brochures and business cards with your logo and contact details.
- Value for money profile products, work clothes and accessories for your clinic from our online store.
- Free marketing of your services at trade fairs, on Massage Day and at other events that benefit your business.
- Business support via the member network, where you will find lots of ideas on how to market your services and develop as a professional. Thanks to our collaborative relationship with law firm Astra, you can ask questions directly to our legal team.
- Opportunities to exchange knowledge and information at our Annual General Meeting and inspirational seminars, the Kroppsterapeuten member magazine and frequent newsletters.
- Exclusive offers in conjunction with our business network (around 55 companies), marketplace and classified adverts via the online member network.
You also get access to our password-protected member pages here on kroppsterapeuterna.se. On these pages, you will find:
- News/media monitoring
- A calendar of various events held throughout Sweden, and registration forms for various events
- Marketplace – find available jobs, facilities and much more (you can advertise for free!)
- Online store, where you can buy clothing and other items for your business
- Your profile page, shown on the “Book an appointment” page.
- Business support – checklists, tips and advice about running your business.
- Competitions – win exciting prizes
- Insurance information/insurance portal
- Picture archive – from exhibitions and events
Active membership costs only
- SEK 2,878/year (The fee will be split across two 6-month invoices) or SEK 219/month by direct debit (A membership charge of SEK 250 will be invoiced separately once a year.)